Tuesday 5 February 2013

Awaken the senses with Aroma - Feb

Some people may not be aware, but Arbonne is now 33 years old and the UK has just celebrated it's 5th birthday! Here in the UK we have over 250 products, but not quite as many as the States owing to our youth, and products are released here after being passed through the strict EU regulations. Arriving this new year we have.......

The Aromassentials range!



In January, the Arbonne roadshow visited 4 cities across the UK, to launch the new products to consultants and their guests. I attended the roadshow in Lancaster Gate, London and had a fab time; It was twice the size of the 2012 roadshows, word is slowly getting out! We heard from the National Vice Presidents Gordon and Ella, UK General Manager Vicky Beckett and we had a fantastic introduction to Aromassentials by Sue Alexander. Sue is a Regional Vice President with Arbonne, and she is a Holistic Beauty Therapist and has many celebrity clients. She explained to us how she is ecstatic that the range has landed in the UK, having had to ship it from the states for the last few years.

Aromassentials, like many of the Arbonne products, are not just about the affect on your skin but also contribute to your overall well being. Everybody knows that the everyday battles of commuting, work stress and dramas of juggling a million and one things can take its toll on your health inside and out; This delicious range can assist with this, enhancing your energy levels at the start of the day and aiding relaxation at the end. For the full product list for - "Awaken" (Good morninggggg!!) and "Unwind" (nighty night zzzzzzzz) check out  http://naturaljen.myarbonne.co.uk, but here are some interesting snippets of information that I picked up at the Roadshow:



Awaken Range
To give us more energy! Signature notes are lemon and coriander (coriander, great for digestion!)  - can be used by the whole family - very light and gentle - sea salt scrub is great for sorting oily/combo skin on the body - body lotion contains horsechesnut which is great for circulation and dry/itchy skin on the hands and feet - Body mist is great for the face and hair (dandruff in particular) and is anti-fungal.
Unwind Range
Luxurious range great for helping people who have trouble switching off at the end of the day - try the body lotion on the hands and feet before bed, it will truly relax you - use massage oil on the temples for headaches, it will also nourish and regenerate you ....and is an aphrodisiac - Body mist is good for de-stressing, calming down and contains watercress which is great for headaches and migraines.

For more information on which products from the range may be good for you, then drop me a mail or contact the consultant who shared this blog with you.

Cost of living going up, up up....

Everyone knows the cost of living keeps rising, our wages are barely increasing and redundancies are still rife. As a result, more and more people are turning to companies like Arbonne for a primary or secondary income - Arbonne grew by 74% 2011 to 2012, which is MASSIVE in any economy, never mind this one!! If you have a friend or relative with a laptop and a phone, looking for a part time opportunity that they can fit around their life - then please feel free to pass them my way. Or maybe you would like to learn how to turn your Arbonne expense, into an income? If so, message me!

Don't take my Word For It

Back by popular demand - Don't Take My Word For It - check out some one line client* testimonials below! Which is your favourite Arbonne product? Let me know!


"I love the Vanilla Amber Sugar Scrub - it makes your skin feel really smooth, reminds me of cakes and the vanilla scent stays on the skin for ages....and my husband always comments on how nice I smell when I have used it!"

Whirlwind in Warwickshire






"I love the Seasource Detox Spa Renewing Body Gelee. I smooth this sumptuous product on after shaving/waxing my legs. It smells fab and is very soothing, making your skin feel amazing! A permanent fixture in my beauty cabinet!"

Foxy Farm Girl





"Its Day 4 using my FC5 purifying cleanser/toner, oil absorbing day lotion and mattifying powder set...and I can honestly say my skin is not only feeling softer but noticeably less shiny too! "

Hottie in Harrogate




"I love the RE9 Cellular Renewal Masque ...I've never ever really noticed an immediate effect with any product before (and believe me, there have been many!) It sounds like a cliche but I had so many comments on my complexion the next day - I looked different, I was glowing! I need to word it better....but it was a miracle! I used it on my wedding day x"

Hot chick from the sticks






"I love Arbonne products and in particular the RE9 Face Serum which just melts in, leaving the skin feeling calmed and prepared for the moisturiser!!"

Arbonne Addict





* Clients names have been disguised for the purposes of this blog

See you next time, for more news, offers and testimonials! Have a wonderful month, and thank you for choosing to shop and work with, Arbonne!


Arbonne Roadshow - Lancaster Gate





No comments:

Post a Comment